Our students in Charlotte pursue degrees in Culinary Arts, Business and Hospitality—and in each case, JWU’s pioneering educational model is the key to a unique student experience and a focused path to career success.
In keeping with this model and our strategic plan, FOCUS 2011, we continue to develop and maintain programs that are fresh and innovative, informed by industry, rigorous, and rich in experiential opportunities.
We need the support of alumni, friends, foundations and corporations to ensure our students receive the education they deserve. For convenience, you can make your gift online. Many giving opportunities exist in all programs and colleges including:
- Professional development programs for faculty
- Program naming opportunities
- Technological enhancements for classrooms
- Support of university academic programs that are academically rigorous, industry relevant and experientially based
- Professorial Chairs, Teaching Professorships, and other endowed academic opportunities are available
- Ongoing support for Community Service Learning, where JWU works to benefit the lives of those in our community
- Athletic program support
For more information about the programs we offer and the giving opportunities to support them, please contact:
Assistant Director of Development & Alumni Relations