Our students in Denver pursue degrees in Business, Culinary Arts, and Hospitality—and in each case, JWU’s pioneering educational model is the key to a unique student experience and a focused path to career success.
In keeping with this model and our strategic plan, FOCUS 2011, we continue to develop and maintain programs that are fresh and innovative, informed by industry, rigorous, and rich in experiential opportunities. We foster learning environments that are exciting and programs that inspire students to achieve positive change. And because personal and intellectual development go hand in hand, we work to enhance the complete student experience—both inside and outside the classroom.
We invite alumni, friends, foundations, and corporations to support these important efforts. For convenience, you can make your gift online. Giving options at the Denver Campus include:
- Existing and new academic programs
- Community service programs and service-learning programs
- Faculty professional development programs
- Athletic programs
- Technological enhancement programs for classrooms
- Professorial chairs, teaching professorships, and other endowed academic opportunities
- Our Student Leadership Program, Emerging Leaders & Social Entrepreneurship Program, cultural arts programs, and other student activities
- Programs at the Writing Center, the Library, and more
- Student competitions and study abroad programs
For more information about the programs we offer and the giving opportunities to support them, please contact:
Director of Development, Scholarships and Advancement Services