Our students in Providence pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in Business, Culinary Arts, Hospitality, Education, and Technology—and in each case, JWU’s pioneering educational model is the key to a unique student experience and a focused path to career success.
In keeping with this model and our strategic plan, FOCUS 2011, we continue to develop and maintain programs that are fresh and innovative, informed by industry, rigorous, and rich in experiential opportunities.
We foster learning environments that are exciting and programs that inspire students to achieve positive change. Because personal and intellectual development go hand in hand, we work to enhance the complete student experience —in and out of the classroom.
We invite alumni, friends, foundations, and corporations to support these important efforts. For convenience, you can make your gift online. Giving options at the Providence Campus include:
- Existing academic programs as well as new ones, such as the Focus on Greet Project at the School of Arts & Sciences
- Community service-learning and leadership development programs, where JWU works to benefit the lives of those in our community
- Faculty professional development programs
- Athletic programs
- Technological enhancement programs for classrooms
- Professorial chairs, teaching professorships, and other endowed academic opportunities
- Student activities, cultural arts programs and outreach initiatives, such as the Intercultural Center and Women’s Center
- Student competitions and study abroad programs
- Programs at the Library as well as the Culinary Archives and Museum
For more information about programs and naming opportunities, please contact:
Vice President of Resource Development